Vertical or horizontal.
Full-Color is an additional $50
except for business card ads
To learn more about advertising in The Stand
The Stand Director
Why You Should Advertise With The Stand
- The local content DIFFERENCE both in print and online.
- High quality editorial content and design.
- Community members provide a voice and assist in content production.
- 12- to 24-page tabloid produced in beautiful full color.
- Most cost-effective of city newspaper competition.
- Your ad surrounded by local content and seen by the readers most interested in your message and likely to respond.
- Expert ad production at no additional cost.
What Does The Stand Stand For?
This project is an initiative to share the community’s viewpoints and to uphold the power of the written word through hands-on civic journalism.
Our project is grounded in our plan to train community and student journalists
as our chief writers, photographers and bloggers.
Through print and our Web site, The Stand serves to chronicle issues facing the South Side and connect members living in the community.
The Stand is committed to being a publication by the South Side, for the South Side and a credible source for community news.
5,000 copies of the print edition will be distributed free from more than 50 locations.
Eight print issues are published each year and the website is updated weekly. Ask your account representative for details and our publication schedule.
BE PART of the LAUNCH!
Online Advertising Options
Online advertising with mysouthsidestand.com is a great way to get your message out in the most timely and affordable manner possible. Reach your audience 24/7 with an online ad placed adjacent to editorial of great interest to them.
Costs vary by position as indicated below. Built-in discounts apply. The more months you buy, the less you pay as you go. Shorter-term pricing is available upon request.